Vote YES on Measure C to fix potholes and repair our roads in South Lake Tahoe.
Our aging streets and roads need significant improvements to fix the dangerous potholes, cracks and underlying structural conditions that present safety concerns for motorists, motorcyclists, cyclists, pedestrians and children. Measure C will make the repairs our neglected roads need.
Vote YES on Measure C:
- Fix potholes and pave, maintain and repair local streets and roads
- Improve roadway safety for drivers, pedestrians and bicyclists
- Provide safe routes to schools for children who walk or bike to school
- Repair roads to ensure ambulances, fire trucks, police cars and other emergency vehicles can respond to emergencies quickly and safely
- Improve lake clarity and water quality by reducing roadway fine sediment pollution
Join local business owners, seniors, parents and community members – vote YES on Measure C.